CHALLENGING! EXCITING! FUN!
Our retreat centre with 76 acres & situated on three beautiful bays, is located on Thetis Island and is accessible by ferry from Chemainus.
Seasonal Activities & Programs
We offer a wide range of activities for groups renting our facilities. Each retreat can be customized so contact us to discuss possible options. Most on-land options are available free of charge. There are extra fees for using boats. See below for available activities.
- Field games
- Sand volleyball court
- Low ropes initiatives course
- you will be charged $6 for each lost or broken arrow
- Frisbee golf course
- Scrambling wall
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- available May-September
- group must supply an individual with a current National Life Saving Certificate
- Hiking trails
- Outdoor fire pit
Boats are available from May to September. Canoes and kayaks are available for the full season.
- Kayaks (2 doubles and 11 singles available) – $15/day each
- Canoes (6 available) – $15/day each
- Voyageur Canoe (8-10 paddlers) – $20/day
- Whaler – (27 foot open boat) – $100/day
- group must supply qualified driver with proof of PCOC
- Sailing – available for groups with qualified instructors; inquire for more information
- Beach studies