Explore our beautiful property located on Thetis Island in British Columbia.
Experience an enthusiastic welcome, a spirit of adventure and our friendly staff team!
Pioneer Camp is a home away from home for our summer campers and an adventurous getaway for schools & groups year-round. Our well established facility includes several buildings such as a beautiful new dining hall, cabins, meeting areas and more. All activities are just a short walk away from the central eating and sleeping facilities. With an expansive, natural property there is much to enjoy and discover!
Rentals are available from September to June.
See below for more information.
- 132 beds in heated buildings
- four with built-in washrooms and showers, the rest with fully-plumbed washhouses nearby
- most sleep ten in five bunk beds
- 70 beds in tent platforms and cabanas
- 1 private cabin (ideal for speakers or directors)
- Dining Hall overlooks the main bay through 16-foot windows with seating for over 300 people and up-to-date commercial kitchen
- Smaller room with a wood burning fireplace, ideal for gatherings of up to 35 people
- Separate lodge for large group gatherings with craft and/or lab program area
- Two outdoor fire pits for use while fire permits are active
- Hiking trails
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Frisbee golf course
- Volleyball court
- Outdoor archery range
- Sports Field (with soccer nets)
- Seasonal Trampolines
- Basketball Court
- Table Games (ping-pong, foosball, etc.)
- Two bays on the ocean with equipment for canoeing, kayaking, and sailing