CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO CAMP!
Find information on special round-trip transportation from Tsawwassen & Chemainus Ferry Terminals. See below for details.
Transportation To & From Camp
Round trip transportation is an available option and can be selected when you register your camper. We encourage campers to take “the Pioneer Way” as this helps us start each camp with everyone arriving at the same time and gives everyone, old friends and new, a chance to catch up and get to know each other before camp even starts!
$70 Round Trip
- Campers should arrive at the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal by 9:15 am
- Please send a packed lunch with your camper for the ferry ride
- Parents should arrive at the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal at 2:45 pm to meet their camper
- PPC will provide a packed lunch for the camper
$19 Round Trip
Campers should arrive at the Chemainus Ferry Terminal by 1:15 pm
Parents should arrive at the Chemainus Ferry Terminal at 11:30 am to meet their camper
Take BC Ferries to Departure Bay (from Horseshoe Bay) or Duke Point (from Tsawwassen) and drive south to Chemainus. The Thetis Island ferry departs from Chemainus several times a day. This 25–40 minute trip is reasonably priced.
More Travel Information
Gulf Island Seaplanes
- Gulf Islands Seaplanes will fly right to our dock if you tell them that you are going to Pioneer Pacific Camp