CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO CAMP!
Find information on special round-trip transportation from Tsawwassen & Chemainus Ferry Terminals. See below for details.
Transportation To & From Camp
Round trip transportation is an available option and can be selected when you register your camper. We encourage campers to take “the Pioneer Way” as this helps us start each camp with everyone arriving at the same time and gives everyone, old friends and new, a chance to catch up and get to know each other before camp even starts!
$80 Round Trip *plus tax
- Campers should arrive at the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal by 8:45 am
- Please send a packed lunch with your camper for the ferry ride
- Parents should arrive at the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal at 2:45 pm to meet their camper
- Pioneer Camp will provide a packed lunch for the camper
$22 Round Trip *plus tax
Campers should arrive at the Chemainus Ferry Terminal by 1:15 pm
Parents should arrive at the Chemainus Ferry Terminal at 9:30 am to meet their camper
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Travel Coordinator.
- SUMMER (June-August)
- [email protected]
- YEAR-ROUND (September-May):
Take BC Ferries to Departure Bay (from Horseshoe Bay) or Duke Point (from Tsawwassen) and drive south to Chemainus. The Thetis Island ferry departs from Chemainus several times a day. This 25–40 minute trip is reasonably priced.
More Travel Information
Gulf Island Seaplanes
- Website – https://www.gulfislandseaplanes.com/
- Gulf Islands Seaplanes will fly right to our dock if you tell them that you are going to Pioneer Camp
- Website – http://pacificseaplanes.ca/
- Phone – 1-855-933-5922